Chase Paymentech Orbital
This document details how to connect the Chase Paymentech Orbital payment gateway to accept payments and how our integration works.
Invoiced is certified to process payments using both the Stratus (BIN 00001) and Tandem (BIN 00002) processing platforms. The Chase Paymentech Orbital payment gateway on Invoiced supports the following features:
Connecting Chase Paymentech Orbital is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to start accepting payments through Chase Paymentech Orbital in minutes. These steps assume you already have a Chase Paymentech Orbital account.
- First contact Invoiced Support to request that the Chase Paymentech Orbital payment gateway is added to your Invoiced account.
- Once activated go to Settings → Payments → Payment Gateways in the Invoiced web application.
- Click Edit on the payment gateway you want to setup.
- Enter in your Chase Paymentech Orbital Merchant ID, Username, Password, and Terminal ID. You will also need to select which platform (Stratus or Tandem) that you are using.
- Click Save. Then click Enable and the payment method you selected should be enabled.
Paying with credit or debit card is fairly straightforward for customers. They simply enter in their cardholder information and click Pay. We give receipts to your customers after a successful payment.
Customers can pay with ACH just as easily as with credit cards. The key difference is that ACH payments will take several business days to clear. When customers are on a payment form they will select ACH as the payment information and then enter in their bank account and routing number.
Need help with your Chase Paymentech Orbital account? You can get help through your Chase account representative.
Profile: System Failure. Unable To Perform Customer Profile Request at This Time.
If your customers see this error when they try to store a payment source in Invoiced, it means your Orbital account is not configured properly. Contact Orbital support and make sure Customer Profile Management is enabled in your account.