This document details how to connect the Authorize.Net payment gateway to accept payments and how our integration works.
The Authorize.Net payment gateway on Invoiced supports the following features:
Connecting Authorize.Net is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to start accepting payments through Authorize.Net in minutes. These steps assume you already have a Authorize.Net account.
- First contact Invoiced Support to request that the Authorize.Net payment gateway is added to your Invoiced account.
- Once activated go to Settings → Payments → Payment Gateways in the Invoiced web application.
- Click Edit on the payment gateway you want to setup.
- Enter in your Authorize.Net API Login ID and Transaction Key. You can find your API credentials from the Authorize.Net Merchant Interface by following these instructions.
- Click Save. Then click Enable and the payment method you selected should be enabled.
Paying with credit or debit card is fairly straightforward for customers. They simply enter in their cardholder information and click Pay. We give receipts to your customers after a successful payment.
Customers can pay with ACH just as easily as with credit cards. The key difference is that ACH payments will take several business days to clear. When customers are on a payment form they will select ACH as the payment information and then enter in their bank account and routing number.
Need help with your Authorize.Net account? You can get help through the Authorize.Net support center or by calling 1-877-447-3938.