Invoiced includes robust reporting capabilities out of the box to give you insight into your accounts receivable. Our optional reporting addon gives even more advanced reporting capabilities to your account.
Invoiced ships with over 30 reports out of the box. The standard reports allow you to see common perspectives on your A/R data, including aging, sales, and payment activity
Reports are viewed within the Invoiced application. You can click on most results in order to drill down into the data within Invoiced. If you need to download your report you can do export the results into a PDF or spreadsheet with the click of a button.
When you need to answer questions not covered by the standard reports then you can use the Report Builder to make a new report.
- Go to Reports → New Report to start creating a new report.
- Select the data type you want to build your report on. There are over 40 types of data available, like customers, invoices, line items, payments, and more.
- Select the visualization type: Table, Chart, or Metric
- Select the fields you want to display on your report. The fields available will change depending on the reporting data type that was selected.
- Add optional filtering, grouping, and sorting conditions to your report.
- You can create more than one section on your report. Each section can use a different reporting data type.
- Click the Generate button to create your report. After viewing your generated report you have the ability to save it if you want to reuse it in the future.
You can create a multi-entity report by checking the "Multi-Entity" toggle when building your report. This will make data available from all entities which you have reporting access to.
You can modify most standard reports and any custom report using the Report Builder. In order to do this you must generate the report you want to customize and click the Edit button.
When you have a custom report that you want to save you can click the Save button to add it to your Saved Reports list. Once saved you can quickly recall that report.
You can schedule reports to be generated automatically every week or month and sent to you. Here's how you can schedule a report:
- Go to your Saved Reports list. If you have not already you must save the report you want to schedule.
- Click on the Schedule button next to the report you want to schedule.
- Enter the frequency, day of week/month, and time of day that you want to receive the report.
- Click the Schedule button and enter any required report parameters.
- The system will send an email with the generated report each week or month.
Receiving scheduled reports does require an Invoiced user account to receive and view the report.
The report builder supports the following functions.
- AGE(date[, as_of_date])
- AGE_RANGE(date, return_value, lower_bound, upper_bound[, as_of_date])
- DATE_ADD(date, interval, unit)
- DATE_FORMAT(date, format)
- DATE_SUB(date, interval, unit)
- FIRST_VALUE(column, reference, parent_reference, order_by)
- GREATEST(num1, num2, ...)
- LAST_VALUE(column, reference, parent_reference, order_by)
- LEAST(num1, num2, ...)
- ROUND(num[, num_decimals])
The reporting feature has these limits in place to preserve system resources.
Minimum number of sections on a report
Maximum number of sections on a report
Minimum number of columns
Maximum number of columns
Maximum number of joins
Maximum number of filter conditions
Maximum number of groupings
Maximum number of sort conditions
Maximum results returned on a report
Maximum number of saved reports
Maximum number of scheduled reports
Maximum reports building concurrently