This document details how to connect the Braintree payment gateway to accept payments and how our integration works.
The Braintree payment gateway on Invoiced supports the following features:
Connecting Braintree is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to start accepting payments through Braintree in minutes. These steps assume you already have a Braintree account.
- First contact Invoiced Support to request that the Braintree payment gateway is added to your Invoiced account.
- Once activated, go to Settings → Payments → Payment Gateways in the Invoiced web application.
- Click Edit on the payment gateway you want to set up.
- Enter your Braintree Merchant ID, Merchant Account ID, Public Key, and Private Key, and click Save. You will find the gateway credentials in the Home section of your Braintree account.
- Then click Enable, and the credit card payments should be enabled. NOTE: The Merchant ID is the same as the Merchant Account ID when adding credentials to the Gateway screen. Payments
Paying with a credit or debit card is fairly straightforward for customers. They simply enter in their cardholder information and click Pay. We give receipts to your customers after a successful payment.
Need help with your Braintree account? You can get help by visiting the Braintree support site.