This guide provides detailed instructions on setting up and utilizing the credit card payment method within Invoiced, highlighting the credit card wallet feature for securely storing payment information and the prerequisites for paying vendors via credit card.
Log into your Invoiced account and navigate to the Settings section. Within Settings, locate the Payment Methods area, which is your hub for configuring how you pay your vendors.
Invoiced features a credit card wallet, a secure storage solution for your credit card details, enabling you to manage multiple credit cards in one place. To add a credit card to your wallet:
- Select the option to Add Payment Method.
- Choose Credit Card as the payment type.
- Enter your credit card details, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code. You may also name the card for easier identification (e.g., "Corporate Visa").
After entering your card details, save your information to securely store it within your credit card wallet. Invoiced encrypts and stores your data securely to ensure compliance and protect against unauthorized access.
- Vendor Requirements: To make a payment via credit card, ensure the vendor is part of your Invoiced network and has enabled credit card processing. This setup allows for direct and secure transactions between your account and the vendor.
Navigate to the Bills section and select the bill(s) you intend to pay. Ensure the selected vendor accepts credit card payments.
Upon choosing a bill for payment, proceed to the payment method selection. From your credit card wallet, select the credit card you wish to use for the payment.
Review the payment details, including the total amount and the vendor information. Confirm your payment details and submit the payment. Invoiced will process the transaction using the selected credit card, and you will receive confirmation once the payment is successfully made.
After submitting your payment, you can monitor the status directly within Invoiced. The platform updates the bill status to Paid upon successful transaction completion, providing a clear and updated view of your financial obligations.
- Secure Credit Card Management: Regularly review and manage your credit card wallet, ensuring that all cards are current and removing any that are no longer valid.
- Vendor Communication: Confirm with your vendors that they accept credit card payments and have enabled the necessary settings in their Invoiced account to receive such payments.
- Transaction Monitoring: Keep an eye on your credit card statements and Invoiced transaction history to quickly identify and address any discrepancies.
By following these steps, you can leverage the convenience and security of credit card payments within Invoiced, streamlining your accounts payable processes while ensuring your transactions are managed efficiently and securely.